How to Download Music
- Login to Freegal Music using your library card # and PIN.
(last 4 digits of your phone #), unless you’ve changed it.
- Search songs by Genre, Featured Artists, Search Entry box or the Advanced Search.
- You can preview any songs by clicking on the play button.
- To Download a song, click on the Download Now link to start the Download process.
- The File Download window opens.
- Click the SAVE button to continue.
- The SAVE AS window appears.
- The default setting is usually iTunes or Windows Media Player. The easiest place to SAVE is on the Desktop which you can choose from the drop down menu.
- Once the file is saved, right click and drag it to your MP3 player, etc. or save it via USB to an External Removal Device.
** if you have any other problems when Downloading, please refer to the Freegal Download Troubleshooting document.
** If you are having trouble with your PIN please call us at 978-372-1732 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org